Welcome to the Mutual 1 website!
With our abundant greenbelts, friendly neighborhood atmosphere and close proximity to amenities, many people consider Mutual One to be the best mutual in Leisure World. You can learn more and get involved in our community by attending board of directors, committee and shareholder meetings.
|09/28/2017 – September Meeting Minutes (Draft)
The month’s board meeting minutes are now available online.
|09/28/2017 – September Meeting Agenda
This month’s board meeting agenda is now available online.
|06/12/2017 – Annual Meeting Minutes (Draft)
The minutes from this year’s annual meeting are now available online.
|06/12/2017 – Annual Meeting Agenda
The agenda for this year’s annual meeting is now available online.
|Featured news article – Foresight, solid reserves, strong leadership are recipes for success
Click to read the Mutual 1 featured article.
|07/13/2016 – Annual Meeting Minutes
This year’s annual board meeting minutes are now online. Click here for the director reports.
|Projects: Mutual One is very proud to have completed our roofs and started our Repiping. The Mutual Board appreciates your patience during these necessary improvements. Be thankful your mutual had the funds to complete these costly project.
- New Roofs – COMPLETED ✓
- New Pipes – COMPLETED ✓
- Sewers – 2013-2018
- Laundry room fees have increased. Too many repairs to our machines caused by placing wrong items, such as: hand washed items directly in dryers, heavy rugs, oil stained clothes & blankets in both washers and dryers. In addition selecting the highest temperature for dryers for over 60 minutes, is causing burn out of the motors. Treat the machines like you would your own.
- Parking is a huge issue – only cars with LW stickers may park in our carports. We cannot give parking permits for trust streets. If your car has been damaged and you have a rental- you can call the Hotline- request a Temporary Parking Pass for you or your visitor. Give a start date and a ending date. A Temporary Pass will be put in your mailbox within a few days. This must be displayed on the drivers side dashboard! Otherwise you will be ticketed.
- Landscape contract: Mutual One Board approved a 3 year contract with Brightview. We look forward to working with this company. Please be patient as any transition take time. Plus our Landscape Committee request that you call the Hotline with any landscape issues. Brightview has asked that you do not speak to their workers directly. The crew has a specific duty and are not permitted to fulfill any of your requests.
- Pests control: Fenn sprays our laundry rooms every 3 months to keep bugs from spreading to our units. Remember if you need service inside your unit, call the Hotline by Monday. The list is created on Tues for Fenn for service on Wednesday. You can request am or pm- however it depends on their schedule.
- Electrical outages: Please be prepared with lanterns, flashlights and batteries, as these outages can occur at the most inconvenient times.
- Elections results: Elections were held on June 12th. All 4 candidates were elected for a 2 year term. Thank you for Voting! REMEMBER It is a privilege to Vote! It is the most important responsibility you have as a shareholder of any community.We have one new Director, George Tous and one who did not run, Eileen Merritt. See the roster for current listings